At Skyline Concrete Services Ltd., we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy sets out the basis on which we process any personal data we collect when you use our website.
We may collect and process the following data:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as contact details, interests, and preferences.
- Your IP address and details of which version of web browser you used.
- Information about your visit to our site including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
We use this information to:
- Provide you with information you request from us.
- Analyze and improve our website.
- Monitor the usage of our website.
- Communicate with you about our products and services.
We will not share your personal information with third parties other than when we have your permission or are required to do so by law.
We may use third-party service providers to help us operate our business, provide services to you and to help us analyze the usage of our website. These third parties have access to your personal information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure your data is secure and to prevent unauthorized or unlawful processing and accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, your data.